About Robller Vineyard
The riverboat stop’s founder, Phillip Miller, operated a wood yard on the river to fuel the steamboat trade. The arrival of the Union Pacific railroad in the 1850s brought increased commerce and economic activity to the area. In 1856, town fathers changed the name from Miller’s Landing to “New Haven,” reflecting the growth of the town from its origins as a steamboat stop. Over the past 200 years, the land of Röbller Vineyard was used in a typical regional fashion — to grow row crops, raise livestock and deliver bounty from fruit orchards as a self-sustaining way of life. Today, Röbller maintains this ideal through our estate-grown wines, produced from the grapes of our vineyard.